Company: T. Network
Location: West Covina
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Job DescriptionT.Network is looking for a
dedicated and driven Operations Supervisorto join our North America
team! T.Network is a global logistics company focused on providing
quality freight forwardingservices, while allowing our employees a
true work-life balance. Our mission is to create trust and value
through collaborative employee/customer experiences, powered by
innovation and technology enabled solutions. To better achieve this
mission, We are looking toexpand our Operations team in Chicago and
Los Angeles by hiring a full time Operations Supervisor.About
T.NetworkT.Network is a private owned global logistics company with
U.S. locations in Itasca Illinois and The Greater Los Angeles area.
The company focuses on providing quality freight forwarding as well
as providing services in international freight, freight
procurement, global supply chain planning, contract logistics and
solution design, and cross border eCommerce. T. Network is guided
by its core values of experience, innovation, trust, and passion.
With these values, anda belief in a collaborative employee/customer
experience, T.Network is dedicated to putting the fun back in
freight forwarding!Why Work with T.Network?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Industry competitivesalary
- Blue Cross Benefitsas well as Vision and Dental
- 6% Match 401k
- Positive support-focused culture, collaborative work
environment, strong core valuesthat guide the mission.
- Direct access to leadership
- Supportive work/life balanceOpportunity and ResponsibilitiesThe
Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing the front office
day to day operational communications and processes related to both
air and ocean shipments. In addition, this role supports Sales in
creating quotations and assisting with account implementation and
procurement duties as assigned.
- Responsible for managing air and ocean import/export shipments
in CargoWise and resolve day to day communication between overseas,
local partners and service providers.
- Monitor air and ocean import/export shipments in CargoWise in
conjunction with strategic operating partners.
- Be proficient with CargoWise Freight Forwarding operations and
provide training to new employees as well as strategic operation
- Ensure accurate customer billing and agent invoicing within
- Create operational SOPs and monitor areas for continual
- Build operational processes and standard with strategic
operation partners and train as needed.
- Regularly conduct market research for logistics trends and
- Manage inbound/outbound contracts with service partners or
- Provide support to sales team through attendance of sales
calls, client SOP creation, sending market update materials and act
as subject matter experts with CargoWise.
- Build a vendor and partner base for T.NETWORK by vetting and
qualifying partnership opportunities.
- Handle quotation requests from operational partners and agents
and respond within a timely manner.
- Maintain and track quotation wins and losses statistics.
- File ocean rates with the FMC via online portal and maintain
internal T.NETWORK tariffs.
- Manage customer onboarding and implementation as it pertains to
operational procedures.Qualifications 5+ years of proven experience
managing logistical operations with an NVOCC or 3PL. Bachelors
degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of
education and work experience. Strong background in creating and
establishing operational processes and best practices. Proven
experience communicating and negotiating with service providers and
carriers. Organized and detail oriented. Excellent communication
skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 tools and CargoWise
preferredWhat MakesT.NETWORK Different?We dont want to be the
biggest. We want to be the best!T.NETWORKbelieves that providing a
stable work environment for our employees and focusing on our
clients and employees equally creates the perfect recipe for
success.T.NETWORK is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v/so
Keywords: T. Network, West Covina , Operations Supervisor, Professions , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!