Company: T. Network
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: EDI Analyst Job DescriptionJob
OverviewT.NETWORK is look for a highly motivated and creative
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Analyst to facilitate the
exchange of electronic data within our organization and between
entities. This position is ideal for those who love to solve
problems with a strong attention to detail.About T.NETWORKT.NETWORK
is a private owned global logistics company with U.S. locations in
Itasca Illinois and The Greater Los Angeles area. The company
focuses on providing quality freight forwarding as well as
providing services in international freight, freight procurement,
global supply chain planning, contract logistics and solution
design, and cross border eCommerce. T.NETWORK is guided by its core
values of experience, innovation, trust, and passion. With these
values, and a belief in a collaborative employee/customer
experience, T.Network is dedicated to putting the fun back in
freight forwarding!Why Work with T.NETWORK?
- Excellent opportunities for career growth with a growing
- Industry competitive earnings, benefits (Health, Vision,
Dental, Employee Assistance Programs), and 401k.
- Positive support-focused culture, collaborative work
environment, strong core values that guide our mission.
- Direct access to leadership.
- A team-minded collaborative work environment.
- The ability to see your impact on a daily basis with a small
business startup.Core Job Requirements
- Translate Business Requirements into Technical Solutions
- The core responsibility of an EDI analyst is to understand
T.NETWORK's needs and then develop processes for the handling of
EDI related matters that fulfills those requirements.
- Serve as primary link with external vendors to process and
monitor all recurring inbound/outbound documents and creating
guidelines and specifications for data exchange.
- Testing Systems
- Using appropriate software and coding languages, test our
systems for accuracy and get feedback on its functionality to
ensure they're set up for widespread use.
- Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations, upgrades and
maintain EDI transactions with members.
- Monitor document transmissions and opportunities to improve the
- Train Others in System Use
- EDI analysts train new analysts and users in other departments
to use our systems and follow the processes they created, often
explaining complex, technical topics in a way that anyone can
- Responsible for conducting training sessions to keep staff up
to date on technology changes.
- Analyze and Suggest Improvements to Systems
- Even after extensive testing, feedback, and activation, our EDI
Analyst will continue to analyze systems for accuracy and
efficiency and suggest alterations to the system design and
processes that will decrease errors or increase functionality.
- Perform audits to ensure T.NETWORK's quality standards are
being met on a regular basis.
- Responsible for Updating and Maintaining Policy and
- Analyzing the data exchanged with any partners, observing data
records to record any errors, and correcting any failures.
- Provide Technical Support
- Should any problems arise with the system or processes, EDI
analysts troubleshoot it and create solutions. They provide
documentation at every stage of the system's life cycle so that its
processes and details can easily be referenced by other
- Provide additional technical expertise and support for EDI
communications as needed.EDI Analyst Skills and
QualificationsSuccessful candidates will have a solid understanding
of information technology networking, system architecture, and
coding. T.NETWORK is looking for strong problem-solvers who can
think several steps ahead when developing processes and effectively
communicate solutions to our team.Qualifications
- Although we will sometimes accept equivalent years of
experience, they prefer candidates with a bachelor's degree in
information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Preferred to have 2 - 3 years of EDI experience along with the
- Software programming – Candidates are adept at using the
various programming languages most commonly used to create systems
that exchange electronic data
- System design expertise – using strong software design and
architecture principles, EDI analysts create systems that work
logically and efficiently
- Troubleshooting – Candidates can leverage their understanding
of system architecture and programming languages to identify the
source of problems and make repairs
- Analytical thinking – analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of
a particular course of action is necessary at almost every stage of
a system's life cycle, whether it be the initial design process,
testing, or troubleshooting
- Communication skills – Successful applicants are active
listeners who can translate the needs of a business or client into
a technical solution, then communicate that solution back to them
in a way that is easily understood
- Experience with purchase order management, logistics, supply
chain and/or customs strongly preferred
- Highly efficient in Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Adept at balancing prioritiesWhat Makes T.NETWORK Different? We
don't want to be the biggest. We want to be the best! T.NETWORK
believes that providing a stable work environment for our employees
and focusing on our clients and employees equally creates the
perfect recipe for success. Our commitment to the employee and
client experience drives us to be the number once choice for our
clients and our people!T.NETWORK is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: T. Network, West Covina , EDI Analyst, Professions , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!