Apartment Maintenance Manager (Los Angeles Region)
Company: National Community Renaissance
Location: West Covina
Posted on: April 9, 2021
National Community Renaissance offers a comprehensive benefits
package! "Together, we transform lives and communities!" National
Community Renaissance (CORE) is seeking an Apartment Maintenance
Manager (AKA Resident Services Manager or RSM) to join
our--property management--team. CORE is one of the nation's largest
non-profit affordable housing developers with over a 25-year track
record in community revitalization. We transform the economic and
social future of communities by building quality, affordable
housing combined with best practice social services to improve the
self-sufficiency of our residents. National Community Renaissance
C.O.R.E. Values: C OMMUNITY ---Through our high-quality
construction and social services, we build great communities where
our residents and neighbors can thrive. O PTIMISM ---We believe in
the ability of people to strive for better lives, and we help
provide them with the means to achieve their dreams. R ESPECT ---We
serve our residents, partners, and employees with utmost respect. E
XCELLENCE ---We strive for the highest standards in design,
construction, property management, and customer service. National
Community Renaissance offers a comprehensive benefit package
including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with match, Life
Insurance, LTD, FSA, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time. About
the Job: The Regional Services Manager reports directly to the VP
of Capital Projects. The Regional Services Manager coordinates with
respective Regional Property Managers on a daily basis and is
responsible for managing all maintenance personnel, sub-contractors
and vendors in the performance of all phases of maintenance and
minor construction for the apartment community.
- Maintain and keep apartment interiors and exteriors in superior
- Ensure maintenance shops are organized and safe.
- Provide Property Managers with updates of all maintenance
performed, all areas of concerns, and personnel status.
- Oversee all CORE properties to ensure conformance with the
Resident Service Department Operating Manual.
- Decrease expense in maintaining CORE properties.
- Control expenditures, inventory and tools.
- Directly responsible for major troubleshooting.
- Conduct safety meetings.
- Continuously trains and develops personnel to achieve maximum
- Recruit and select only the highest qualified individuals.
- Manage personnel with declining performance standards ensuring
standards are maintained.
- Conduct bi-annual evaluations.
- Review all other evaluations within the department.
- Create and maintain a positive, stimulating and safe working
- Other duties that may be needed or required as directed by the
- Achieve customer satisfaction through responsiveness to needs,
enhanced communication and unparalleled professionalism.
- Manage all special projects.
- Must attend company sponsored events that relate to the
development of the team, which, from time to time, may include
overnight stay at locations away from the employee's home.
- Other duties as requested. SKILLS
- Must possess ability to serve as a resource to others in the
resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned
goals. May orient, train, assign and check the work of lower level
- Ability to work with and understand persons of all ethnic and
- Must demonstrate initiative, professionalism, integrity and
exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Maintain work pace appropriate to given work load.
- Perform complex and varied tasks.
- Relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Basic budgeting knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to forecast future projects and forward plan.
EXPERIENCE The Regional Services Manager should have the following
minimal knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must reside within the geographic territory which they
- Five or more years of experience in a supervisory role within
- High school education or equivalent is needed with proficiency
in both verbal and written communication skills. PHYSICAL
- Exposure to various types of weather conditions.
- Standing, walking
- Working with hands
- Driving - must have a valid driver's license and updated
automobile insurance in order to drive for business purposes or
have reliable transportation.
- Operate computer and office equipment National Community
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer. Apply Now with our
quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full
name? First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number
Type What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: National Community Renaissance, West Covina , Apartment Maintenance Manager (Los Angeles Region), Professions , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!