Unarmed Security Officer - West Covina
Company: Intergraded Security Management Group
Location: West Covina
Posted on: September 20, 2022
This is a uniformed, unarmed security guard position that works
independently or as part of a team.
***No Weapons Will Be Carried***
$16.50 - $18.00 Per Hour (DOE)
Day Shift with scheduled work days of Monday thru Friday
What You'll Do:
- Provide protection and security of persons, property, and
- You'll be required to complete monitored guard tours (Detex)
throughout your shift every hour
- Report activity in 30-60 minute intervals 2-Way radio or
company phone of incidents, which are reported to ISMG's Dispatch.
Our Dispatch maintains the CAD logs of all Officers
- Maintain a physical presence at the facility, serving as a
highly-visible deterrent to illegal activity.
- Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated
persons and situations.
- Handle typical and crisis situations calmly, efficiently and
effectively at client site.
- Learn and use mobile specialized detex and reporting
- This position may require periods of standing, walking,
bending, driving, and climbing stairs, both indoor and outdoor in
all aspects of weather. Officers , and may be .
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance (After 60 6ays)
- Vision and Dental benefits available
- Aflac Disability & Indemnity Insurance options
- Bi-weekly Payroll Direct Deposit
- 8 paid annual holidays when worked
- Paid Sick Leave (After 90 Days)
- Paid Vacation Accrues After 1yr.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Accidental Death Insurance
- 401k plan
Company Description :
ISMG is a local Certified California Small, Woman, Minority Owned
Business that has been providing security services throughout
California for the past 10 years. We are a corporate security firm
that specializes in providing uniformed security and patrol
services, among other security related services. Our goal is to
hire qualified personnel to grow with us.
- Valid California Guard Card is required before employment
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments
(including overtime, if assigned) to maintain an excellent
attendance and punctuality standard.
- Ability to work different assigned shifts, including
availability on weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and
in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and
effectively at client site.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders
including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Keywords: Intergraded Security Management Group, West Covina , Unarmed Security Officer - West Covina, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!