Customer Service Representative Part-time
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Transdev is the largest private sector operator of
multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing
bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage
over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities
and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions.
Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality
of life and combat global warming.
Transdev is seeking individuals for the position of Customer
Service Representative. This position is part of our management
services contract with Foothill Transit, the second largest transit
system in Los Angeles County, California. Foothill Transit is an
award-winning bus system with a fleet of 361 vehicles and ridership
of 14 million annually.
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) primary responsibilities
will include answering customer inquiries via phone and in person;
sell various fare media.
Cash handling experience required
Working 29 hours per week at $15.00 per hourResponsibilities:
- Answers incoming calls to the customer service team.
- Receives customer inquiries and complaints.
- Answers questions and provides information about services.
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Resolves customer inquiries relating to transportation;
communicates resolution to customers.
Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Education, Licensing, and
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- Up to 2 years of customer service or basic office experience
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to remain courteous with difficult or angry
- Basic computer knowledge/PC experience
- Some locations require bi-lingual skills.
Travel requirement Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished at a workstation or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Work environments are generally noisy and the employee is
generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or
looking at a computer screen.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check Associated topics: agente
de servicio al cliente, call center, call center specialist, clerk,
customer service associate, service, service agent, system support,
technical support, tsr
Keywords: transdevna, West Covina , Customer Service Representative Part-time, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!