Customer Service Representative Part-time
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes
of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail,
paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200
transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and
airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our
mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of
life and combat global warming.
Transdev is seeking individuals for the position of Customer
Service Representative . This position is part of our management
services contract with Foothill Transit, the second largest transit
system in Los Angeles County, California. Foothill Transit is an
award-winning bus system with a fleet of 361 vehicles and ridership
of 14 million annually.
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) primary responsibilities
will include answering customer inquiries via phone and in person;
sell various fare media.
Cash handling experience required
Working 29 hours per week at $15.00 per hour
- Answers incoming calls to the customer service team.
- Receives customer inquiries and complaints.
- Answers questions and provides information about
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Resolves customer inquiries relating to transportation;
communicates resolution to customers.
Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- Up to 2 years of customer service or basic office experience
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to remain courteous with difficult or angry
- Basic computer knowledge/PC experience
- Some locations require bi-lingual skills.
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished at a workstation or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Work environments are generally noisy and the employee is
generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or
looking at a computer screen.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
_EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check
Job Locations USA-CA-West Covina
Posted Date 5 days ago (6/7/2022 4:01 PM)
Requisition ID 2022-22631
Position Category Customer Service/Call
Internal Code #TNA
Internal Reference 440
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Keywords: Transdev, West Covina , Customer Service Representative Part-time, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!