Product Test Engineer
Location: West Covina
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an
experienced Product Test Engineer who would be interested in a
full-time remote opportunity offered within the United States.
Note: American Citizen or Permanent Residents.
No Visa sponsorship available.
- Owner of test stations deployed to production test sites, which
- Manage transfer and qualification of test tools from R&D to
- Establish tool health monitoring.
- Debug for test tool issues at the production test site.
- Interaction with contract manufacturers operating the test
stations for Elenion.
- Run statistical data analysis to extract key conclusions from
large data sets.
- Procurement of test tools and interaction with equipment
- 3 years of relevant industry experience, Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to analyze measurement data to extract key device
- Hands-on experience working with source meters, programmable DC
supplies, and vector network analyzers.
- Good handle on using Matlab, Python, or C.
- Ability to independently interface with vendors and other third
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency with Python programming.
- Hardware test automation experience.
- Experience with wafer-probing of devices working at tens of GHz
- Hands-on experience with production test using wafer
Keywords: Myticas, West Covina , Product Test Engineer, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!