Digital Marketing Manager
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Digital Marketing Manager for Jollibee North America will be
responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the
overall digital marketing strategy of the brand, including
optimizing our online presence across digital touchpoints and
executing cut-through digital marketing activities. This also
includes sales channels (online ordering, and 3rd Party
Aggregators) as well as generating site traffic, managing our
presence on social and search platforms, developing a loyalty
program and implementing email marketing efforts. In addition, they
are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital
marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
Develops digital marketing strategies by identifying trends and
insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the
insights. Also recommends new and creative growth strategies
through digital marketing, including marketing effectiveness by
identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be
addressed. Measures and reports performance of all digital
marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Sales Channel Management
- Lead Online Ordering channel management including marketing
promotions and menu optimization
- Lead marketing promotions, offers and campaigns designed to
drive sales growth and new user acquisition through digital
- Manage 3rd Party Aggregator (DoorDash) relationship including
marketing promotions and innovation partnerships
- Utilizes strong analytical ability and collaborates with
agencies and other vendor partners to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Social and Search Platform Management
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Manage the Social media calendar, including agency partner
relationship for content creation and channel management
- SEO and SEM of the Jollibee USA and Jollibee Canada
- Optimize our presence on independent search and review
- Manage the expansions of email marketing platform including
promotional calendar, content development and post-evaluation
COMMON KEY RESULT AREAS (KRA) if any:
On top of the above essential functions, the Digital Marketing
Manager will perform the following key result areas common to all
Marketing team members:
- Accelerate Sales Growth
- Ensure Solid Profitability
- Improve Brand Accessibility
- Expand Reach and Appeal to a Broader Market
- Build Marketing Capabilities to Support Accelerated Growth
- Collaborate and initiate business meetings with direct reports,
internal support functions and external clients to achieve desired
results related to department's projects.
- Manage allocated budget for project/s and/or assigned
- Manage significant timelines and deliverables as agreed.
- Perform other job or marketing expertise related assignments in
order to develop one's self and/or share one's expertise resulting
to support work efficiencies.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field or
any equivalent related course.
- At least 3-5 years of progressive and extensive work experience
in digital marketing from manufacturing and/or foodservice
industry, or any equivalent combination of education and experience
from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media, and/or display advertising
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords,
Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement
Skills and Essential Traits
- A passion for food!
- Foundational knowledge of principles related to brand
management, a demonstrated understanding and application of
- A prove track-record of successful digital platform marketing
- Ability to translate data into insights for actionable
- Self-motivated, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Energetic, passionate, and a strong desire to build an emerging
- Excellent time and project management skills, a proven ability
to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting high-level reports to senior
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Relationship skills to be able to work across all teams and
- Excellent presentation development and storytelling skills in
Powerpoint and analysis in Excel
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties as necessary i.e. making copies,
- Prepare department plans, objectives, goals, strategies and
- Prepare annual budget and manage operating expenses pertaining
to brand assignment or assigned function.
- Prepare management reports.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in MS Applications (MS Word,
Excel, Powerpoint) and trainable in other software related to food
- Physical Effort/Requirements: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will: (indicate items to be included)
- Need to speak and hear well enough to give/receive
instructions, feedback and communicate with employees, customers
- Be required to work irregular hours, varying work shifts
schedules as necessary at work.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to: (indicate items to be
- Support Center
- Store and vendor/supplier plant visits, as necessary.
- Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The
duties, responsibilities may differ from the job description, and
that the other duties as assigned, may be part of the job.
If the position requires a college/university degree, it must
have been issued by an educational institution accredited by the
United States Department of Education. Any degree issued by
educational institution outside the United States must include
documentation validating the equivalency of the degree to the same
degree in the United States to be considered acceptable for this
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities maybe
requested by calling (626) 369-7118 at least five (5) working days
in advance of the scheduled examination/assessment date(s).
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Jollibee, West Covina , Digital Marketing Manager, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!