Prep Cook PT & FT
Company: BJ's Restaurants, Inc.
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily - Walk-ins Welcome
We are always looking for great talent to join our team! At BJ's
Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza,
salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous
Pizookie dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's
own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are
complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation - paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours
worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+
hours per week.
NOW HIRING - Prep Cooks
Prep Cooks are responsible for providing guest satisfaction in
our restaurants through recipe execution and preparing high quality
food for our Guests. They set up cook stations according to company
guidelines and standards, ensuring all prep items are available on
the cook line at all times.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely
manner in accordance to recipe, portion control and presentation
- Restock all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Maintain a clean, organized cook station in compliance with
company standards, procedures and sanitation requirements.
- Assist with cleaning, sanitation, organization and maintenance
of kitchen coolers, cook stations and food storage areas adhering
to proper food handling and storage standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a team orientated environment
- Must have some knowledge of knife skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Understanding of restaurant KDS system
- Food handler permit required
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight on a semi
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a
full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurants, Inc., West Covina , Prep Cook PT & FT, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!