Real Estate Manager
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 4, 2021
We are looking for a Real Estate Manager--- a full-time
permanent position in our Real Estate Department located at the
corporate office in West Covina, CA. The Real Estate Manager
assists the Real Estate Director/Head in Real Estate trade area
mapping and assessment, demographics research, site sourcing, site
assessment, site negotiation, site documentation and relationship
management within North America. This job/role participates in
project meetings, creates or prepares Real Estate Site Package in
the preparation of the real estate site approval by management. The
role entails the use of GIS tools, Lease Management and other tools
related to Real Estate. Likewise, this job post manages the
business relationships with both external and internal partners:
Real Estate Developers, Brokers, landlords, lawyers/legal counsel,
government authorities or interested members of the public sector
(as external partners) and the different departments/units i.e.
Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc. (as internal partners). This
job/role also conducts sales forecast/store/site dilution
studies/financial analysis for evaluation by management and
participates in special projects as needed.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE FLORIDA / GEORGIA AREA.
Typical responsibilities will include the following:
- Serve as a real estate point of contact for JFC North America's
- Conduct trade area mapping assessment, site sourcing, research,
and seek to understand local market dynamics pertaining to a
potential new store or a current location within North
- Select and manage local brokers to implement New Market
strategy and identify sites.
- Conduct thorough sales projection and financial analysis for
new stores and strategic dilution to existing stores.
- Prepare, tour and present real estate packages to management
committee for approval.
- Lead/manage/handle lease negotiation and renegotiation
-negotiate LOIs (letters of interest), Ground Leases, and potential
Purchase/ Agreements in collaboration with outside legal counsel to
acceptable company standards.
- Partner with design, development and construction teams on site
plan, project development, and related timelines to meet new store
opening goals as needed.
- Provide professional real estate expertise within the specified
market both to internal and external customers.
- Lessor Relationship Management: Work extensively across
internal functions and with external partners, including, but not
limited to: operations, finance, store development, marketing,
developers, brokers landlords, governmental authorities and any
other interested members of the public.
- Perform other job/task or real estate expertise related
assignments in order to develop one's self and/or share one's
expertise resulting to support work efficiencies &
- Handle confidently and skillfully all internal and external
communications with all diverse ethnicities, cultures, races.
- Takes initiative and effectively handle significant
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned or as
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, or any
equivalent related course
- At least 2 years of experience in real estate research or
management, site acquisition and/or any equivalent combination of
education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills
and abilities Demonstrated experience in leading and managing
marketing people/team preferably in food service or retail
- Proficient in MS Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Above average planning and organization skills, detail-oriented
and flexible/adaptable in work schedules and assignments.
Corporate Office / Support Center:
Honeybee Foods Corporation dba JOLLIBEE
100 N. Barranca St., Ste 1200
West Covina, CA 91791
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
Keywords: Jollibee, West Covina , Real Estate Manager, Other , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!