Part-time Shift Leader
Location: West Covina
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Ensures company standards are met in the event a Store Leader is
unavailable and to ensure Associates comply with policies and
procedures. Assist the Store Leader in the development and
compliance with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the
vision and mission of Yogurtland and assist others in doing the
- THTK - Totally Honest, Totally Kind - We work and live with
great integrity, transparency and compassion.
- Humble - We are modest, respectful, open and never arrogant,
despite our successes. We grow by giving and accepting honest
feedback, even when it is personally challenging.
- Heart & Soul - We seek a quality of expression that touches our
deepest relationships beyond the surface. This prospective
permeates the way we live, the way we work and the choice that we
- Team Play - We are brought together by our shared principles
and philosophies. With this common bond, we learn and grow from and
better each other.KEY METRICS
- Same Store Sales.
- Food Cost.
- Labor Cost.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is
accountable for funds.
- Assisting with shift scheduling.
- Coordinate and communicate individual Associates duties
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired
- Follows and ensures Associates adhere to meal and break
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Is the "role-model" for outstanding customer service and
overall Associate standards.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained
at all times.
- Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.CORE
- Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest
- 1 year previous supervisory experience preferred but not
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly
- Basic management skills.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to lead others in always upholding company
standards.OTHER REQUIREMENTS (LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS)
- Food Handler's Card (If required by local city or
county).PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSContinuous (67-100%) Walking,
standing, hand use, cash register.Frequent (34-66%) Bending, neck
flexion, twisting and lifting up to 25 lbs from shoulder to
shoulder, carrying up to 25-40 lbs up to 100 feet, pushing and
pulling, fine manipulation, firm grasping, reach above to below
shoulder, key board.Occasional (11-33%) Squatting, climbing,
kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder, gross
manipulation.Seldom (1-10%) Sitting, climbing, and lifting up to
10-25 lbs from floor to above head, lifting 26-50 lbs from waist to
above head, carrying up to 50 lbs up to 200 feet, 10 key.NOTES
- As an absolute condition of employment, associates are required
upon hire, to sign certain confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Statements contained herein reflect general details as
necessary to describe the general function(s) of the job, level of
knowledge and skill(s) typically preferred or required, and scope
of responsibility entailed. Statement(s) contained herein should
not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirement(s)
or function(s). Employee(s) may perform other duties, as assigned,
including work in other functional areas to cover absence(s),
equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload(s).
Keywords: Yogurtland, West Covina , Part-time Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!