Company: Titanium Healthcare
Location: West Covina
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $18/hour - $20/hourWe're shaking-up
healthcare! Our passion is to ﬁll the void in people's lives that
the healthcare system has forgotten. Join Titanium Healthcare and
make a real difference in people's lives.
https://tihealthcare.com/careers/JOB SUMMARY:Responsible for
assisting providers with patient care, clerical, environmental and
organizational tasks such as chart management. Provides information
to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from clinic
services. This will be based at our West Covina and Bell Gardens
locations. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DUTIES:Fulfills patient
care responsibilities as assigned which may include:
- Accompanying patients to exam rooms.
- Obtaining patient medical history, verify patient
- Charting/documenting in the patient EHR.
- Performing clinical procedures such as: obtaining vital signs
(routine, orthostatic), EKG, blood glucose measurement, urinalysis,
cultures, venipuncture, wound care dressings, peak flow
measurements, administering nebulizer breathing treatments,
- Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by
the treating physician and in accordance with state
- Assists in receiving, logging, and collecting of laboratory
- Assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures.
- Relaying instructions to patients/caregivers.
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities as assigned which may
- Obtaining discharge records from the hospital.
- Fax hospital and clinic records to PCP/specialists office.
- Request authorizations/follow-up on authorization
- Submit lab requisitions/follow-up on lab results.
- Schedule patient appointments (clinic, PCP, specialists).
- Call patients with appointment reminders.
- Call "no-show" patients, facilitate appointment
- Answer phones and relaying messages to the appropriate
- Ordering office supplies.
- Submit claims/billing.
- Fulfills environmental responsibilities as assigned which may
- Setting up exam room instruments/equipment as required.
- Cleaning exam rooms between patient visits.
- Cleaning instruments/equipment between patient visits to
maintain infection control.
- Ordering exam room supplies, restocking exam rooms.
- Maintain all logs and required checks.
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the clinic. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIESDemonstrated knowledge of:
- Healthcare field and medical specialty.
- Medical terminology
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Knowledge of EHR.Language Proficiency:
- Bilingual, Spanish Speaking Required Skills:
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette.
- Ability to maintain effective and organized systems to ensure
timely patient flow.
- Ability to perform above-listed procedures and administer
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
- Medical assistant certification.
- Two years of continuous experience in clinical
operations/medical office post externship.
- Basic Life Support (Healthcare Professional) certification from
the American Heart Association.Physical Demands:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about
the office and public locations.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with
members who have inquiries about their care. Must be able to
exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently moves office equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
across offices.Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00 PH DOEBenefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability Insurance funded 100%
by Titanium Healthcare
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, PTO, and Sick Time Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Titanium Healthcare, West Covina , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!