Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: West Covina
Posted on: July 31, 2022
WHO WE ARE:Aveanna Healthcare Services is a leading provider of
skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking
for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to
fill our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Position! Our success is
largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide
outstanding customer care.JOB DESCRIPTION:The licensed vocational
nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the
supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include
following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working
collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive
patient care outcomes.WHAT AVEANNA OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life
insurance, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training
- Low cost/free CEU's.
- 24 hour on-call support
- One-on-one clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Weekly core values newsletter, paid training &
orientation.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress
notes.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program. In order to
qualify you need 2 signed letters of recommendation AND you must be
approved for position by local, federal and accreditation
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required).If you feel that you are a match
for our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opening we welcome you to
submit your resume.Aveanna Healthcare Services is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to
providing employment opportunities to minorities, females,
veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
groups.Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.CCPA Notice
for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in
CaliforniaAs an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, West Covina , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!