CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: West Covina Healthcare Center
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SIGN ON BONUSFrom a start rate of $19/HRNew Graduates
West Covina Healthcare Center 99- skilled bed nursing facility is
looking to add CNA's to their team for full time and part time, on
all shifts: days (7am - 3pm), evenings (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm
- 7am).Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA's) provide each resident
with routine daily nursing care with care compassion and respect.
This care is also in accordance with the resident's assessment plan
and with current federal, state and local standards and
regulations.Our CNA's are empowered to "do the right thing", make
sound independent decisions as they demonstrate patience,
initiative and willingness to assist residents.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate
- Valid BLS (CPR Card)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
Keywords: West Covina Healthcare Center, West Covina , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!