Location: West Covina
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionXanitos is hiring 2nd shift Full-Time
Environmental Service (Hospital Housekeepers) at Garfield Medical
Center in Monterey Park, CA. Please review below for job
- Apply today to secure an interview.
- Paid Training.
- Pay $16.30 per hour (Sign-on Bonus $250, paid in two
- Rotational weekends.Job Overview:The Environmental Service
Housekeepers may work in any location on client premises. This
individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or
locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of
the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards.Daily
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.Job
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- FLU Vaccine required
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless
they request and are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent required.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usuallyBenefits:Xanitos
understands the importance of you and your family's health and
wellbeing, as well as your financial future. With that in mind, we
take pride in the variety of benefit plans that are available for
our full-time hourly employees.Please note, plans vary by location
and are subject to eligibility and work hour requirements in
accordance with state laws. Plans may include Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K Retirement Plans, Personal/Family Leave and
Disability, as well as Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and
Holidays.#LI-DNIPowered by JazzHRavnkm9QmwA
Keywords: Xanitos, West Covina , Hospital Housekeeper, Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!