Clinical Services Director
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: West Covina
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Implement and evaluate patient treatment as outlined in DBH
protocols and treatment plans.
- Oversee the progress of each patient.
- Ensure patients receive quality evaluation and an accurate
diagnosis of problems.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of treatment plans for
- Oversee all of the clinical treatment programs at ARC
- Review patient complaints and address any concerns to assure
resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide supervision to clinical staff regarding behavioral
interventions, behavioral contracts, complex patients, etc.
- Provide continual training and education to clinical staff to
ensure the highest quality of care is delivered to patients.
- Oversee quality of Medical Records.
- Supervise all clinical staff within the facility.
- Supervise and train assigned Intern Students.
- Directly supervise and develop primary therapists.
- Conduct annual performance reviews on clinical staff.
- Develop and implement clinical competencies to ensure that
staff are qualified to perform the required duties in their job
- Ensure development and competency of clinical staff at every
level, ensuring that appropriate training and education is
- Lead the interviewing and hiring process for clinical
therapists and clinical staff.
- Participate in and attend various committees of the facility as
designated by established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all clinical departments operate within an
- Assure that staffing meets the guidelines of licensure and
accreditation and are consistent with census and budgetary
parameters (i.e. not understaffed or overstaffed).
- Cultivate an environment which encourages open, clear,
consistent, and honest communication.
- In all interpersonal interactions, build a spirit of
cooperation which contributes to achieving the mission of ARC-- --
- Be dependable, punctual, accountable, and use time
- Respond to internal/external emails and phone calls in a timely
- Conduct weekly Clinical Staff Meetings.
- Conduct daily treatment team reviews.
- Supervise and monitor clinical staff schedules.
- Forecast needs and ensure that ARC-- -- DBH is adequately
staffed in all clinical disciplines to ensure quality treatment and
meet the needs of our patients and programs.
- Work to develop ARC-- -- DBH human resources to their best
- Continually monitor employee performance and competency and
ensure that employees are receiving meaningful and regular feedback
on their performance.
- Provide coverage for groups and individual sessions, as
- Provide the framework for clinical research, as necessary.
- Model and actively support the principles of the ARC
- Champion performance improvement as a fundamental philosophy in
- Serves 24-hour call for emergencies in coordination with the
NHR-- ------" DBH leadership team.
- Ensure that the facility is in compliance with any/all
regulatory bodies and is always prepared for surveys.
- -- -Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.This is a
- Master--------s degree required; PhD preferred
- Applicable clinical licensure in the state of California: LMFT,
- A minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory position
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- -- -Effective written, oral, and computer skills, including
- Ability to organize, manage time, and problem-solve
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.--
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Services Director, Location: West Covina, CA -
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, West Covina , Clinical Services Director, Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!