Clinical Supervisor (BCBA/BCaBA)
Company: Positive Behavior Steps
Location: West Covina
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Part-time and full-time opportunities available.We strive to
provide quality level supports to our families living in
underrepresented communities within the Los Angeles County.
Therefore, we work to limit BCBA caseloads to ensure quality
interventions and the overall success of every client we serve. We
are seeking BCBAs who wish to bring their knowledge, skillset, and
passion to a small, but rapidly growing, organization that offers a
range of supports to the developmental disabilities' population.
While we serve families in the greater Los Angeles County, ideal
candidates are willing to travel to West Covina office location for
administrative responsibilities and potentially for direct
supervision in our newly-established clinic.If you are a
Board-Certified Behavior Analyst or a Board-Certified Assistant
Behavior Analyst, we invite you to join our team as a part-time or
full-time Clinical Supervisor to serve our clients in the San
Gabriel Valley and/or Los Angeles area. As a member of our clinical
team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a
close-knit team of clinical specialists with ongoing support from
our Clinical Directors and upper management. Boost your clinical
experience by participating in ongoing clinical development
meetings, gain access to professional development opportunities,
and offer insight to policies, training, processes, and programs
contributing to company growth. We are offering the opportunity to
thrive under a collaborative approach to providing ABA services by
working alongside various team members with roles specific to
individual components of our ABA program.Benefits/Incentives for
- We are an ACE provider - gain access to FREE and ongoing CEUs
(attainment of CEUs required for BCBA recertification).
- Further clinical experience through additional projects and
responsibilities (such as BT/RBT training, supervision, FBAs,
parent training, social skills groups, etc.).
- Potential research opportunities for in-house projects of topic
interests relating to treatment outcomes.
- Gain experience in conducting FBAs, as well as ABLLS, AFLS,
ABAS, VB-MAPP, and VINELAND-3 assessments.
- Manage a small caseload of 7-15 clients with no monthly
- We handle NPI and CAQH registration and PBS billing
- Competitive pay based on experience and educational
- Medical, dental, and vision health plan options.
- 401K investment options.
- 24-hour access to an administrative office.
- Clinic, home-based, and telehealth opportunities.
- Mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients.
- Provided work laptop and cellular device.
- Potential for employee referral program
- Report to Clinical Directors.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
clients and families.
- Design data collection systems to monitor client performance,
- Organize client binders for clients in caseload and collect
datasheets from BTs accordingly.
- Provide ongoing supervision to BTs and clients within
- Conduct FBAs, skill acquisition intake assessments, and develop
- Collaborate with Parent Trainer and BT Trainer when relevant to
- Regularly participate in structured meetings with clinical
teams to discuss treatment plans and to address concerns.
- Ensure BTs are implementing programs and taking data according
to BIP recommendations.
- Ensure accuracy of graphing and complete progress reports prior
to authorization expiration dates.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company by
working cooperatively and courteously with clinical team
- Provide emergency and crisis support when appropriate.
- Perform administrative duties and other tasks, as
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related
- BCBA certification by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
REQUIRED upon hire.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- At least 2 years of ABA supervisory experience (within 2-tier
or 3-tier models).
- Experience with FBAs and report writing a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of policies and regulations in the clinical
- Problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Patient, compassionate, and approachable.
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Time management, organization, and documentation.
- Must be comfortable with providing direct services.
- Willing to work weekends as needed.About Positive Behavior
Steps:Positive Behavior Steps was established in an effort to
increase the amount of support to the special needs' population, as
individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities are
often limited to resources that support them in overcoming barriers
at home and within their community. We advocate for our clients by
providing quality support with trained staff, and by assisting
families that may be overwhelmed by the challenges of raising a
child with developmental delays.
Keywords: Positive Behavior Steps, West Covina , Clinical Supervisor (BCBA/BCaBA), Healthcare , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!