Company: Merrill Gardens at West Covina
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 19, 2022
MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR - Grow your career with Merrill
Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a
proud history of success is currently hiring a Maintenance Director
for Merrill Gardens at West Covina, West Covina, CA. Apply now to
join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team
members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available
and is required for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a
meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous PTO,
holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related maintenance management experience or
training or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of building maintenance, electrical, mechanical,
painting, plumbing, floor care, hearing and H.V.A.C skills
- Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of fire suppression, irrigation systems, & motor
vehicle maintenance We want to talk with you!Consider applying to
become a Maintenance Director with Merrill Gardens! The Maintenance
Director is responsible for:
- Being the community leader responsible for the overall
integrity of the physical plant.
- Performing general maintenance projects as scheduled or
assigned, including installations and repairs, plumbing and
electrical equipment, fire and sprinkler equipment, H.V.A.C.,
landscape, carpentry, painting and equipment repair.
- Responsible for apartment 'turns'
- Ensuring that walls, floor covering, doors, windows, furniture
and woodwork in the common area of the community are properly
maintained and repaired.
- Documenting safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies
related to all guidelines.
- Oversee the housekeeping staff We are proud to be certified as
a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in
the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Gardens has been recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at West Covina, West Covina , Maintenance Director, Executive , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!