Manager, Asset Protection - Multi Store
Location: West Covina
Posted on: January 15, 2022
About:Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities. Now is an exciting time to join Macy's.
The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation. Our
industry-leading Asset Protection team uses the latest technology
and analytics tools to reduce shortages and protect Macy's bottom
line. Develop your skills with opportunities to specialize in areas
such as Investigations, Organized Retail Crime, and Asset
Protection Training. Join a team of colleagues who are committed to
excellence and leadership developmentJob Overview:As a Multi Store
Asset Protection Manager you will oversee all aspects of Asset
Protection and support company profit objectives and customer
service goals. You will be responsible for multiple locations with
an elevated scope of responsibility, which will include increased
staff levels, higher sales volume and higher shortage risk. In
addition to perform other duties as assigned.Essential
- Oversee all aspects of the Security operations in support of
the company profit objectives and customer service goals.
- To protect and monitor company assets, alarms, property,
employees, and visitors through the enforcement of Company and
- Hire, train and supervise the Security Staff.
- Communicate with Facility Management and MSC Asset Protection
on shortage/security issues. Recommend solutions as necessary.
- Identify causes of shortage within the building to include the
investigation of possible internal and/or external dishonest
- Ensure that all Corporate Security Policies and Procedures are
- Secure and monitor the movement of trailers in and out of the
- Any other responsibilities management deems essential.
- Responsible for the management of Security fulfillment
operations including but not limited to staff communications, staff
balancing and work assignments, work scheduling and processing,
throughput levels, and processing standards.
- Development and management of departmental budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that department meets or exceeds
performance requirements in the areas of safety, shortage, cost
control, quality, processing standards, flexibility, reliability,
customer service and execution to plan.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast
data to determine department progress toward stated goals and
- Manage and develop direct reports toward individual growth and
- Ensure consistent, thorough timely communication to
subordinates, peers and senior management.
- Write and conduct performance appraisals for security
- Provide a safe work environment for staff. Develop and enforce
safe work practices
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or university
- 3-5 years direct experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May occasionally involve reaching above eye level, stooping,
kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to apprehend shoplifters
- Ability to sustain long periods of time enclosed in
- Frequently lift/move up to 30lbs
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range and here to learn
about Benefits.Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay
RangeCandidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay RangeSTORES00
Keywords: Macy's, West Covina , Manager, Asset Protection - Multi Store, Executive , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!