Company: Club Pilates
Location: West Covina
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Born in San Diego in 2007, Club Pilates has expanded across the
nation, bringing Pilates to hundreds of thousands of people. We
serve up over eight million workouts each year to our dedicated
membersand were just getting started.
Pure to Joseph Pilates original Reformer-based Contrology Method,
but modernized with group practice and expanded state-of-the-art
equipment, Club Pilates offers high-quality, life-changing training
at a surprisingly affordable price.
We believe that Pilates is the path to a fuller, more satisfying
physical existence. We believe that being in control of your body
helps you to be in control of your life. And best of all, we
believe that you can start anytime.
The ideal Manager will oversee all Studio functionality including
managing and growing multiple streams of revenue, new member
acquisition and retention, and staff management and
Responsibilities And Duties
- Lead generation including grass roots marketing and
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio
retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports,
attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio
literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Skills
- 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience.
- Experience in the Fitness Industry preferred
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships,
retail, private training, and teacher training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
Benefits And Perks
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Club Pilates, West Covina , Sales Manager, Executive , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!