Location: West Covina
Posted on: January 8, 2022
BRAND MANAGERAn energetic marketing professional who is able to
multi-task effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide
creative input to help build, promote and enhance the assigned
brand/s. S/He is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and
delivering innovative marketing campaigns. Likewise, s/he will
generate strategies that grow market share and brand's reputation,
improve customer experience and drive growth.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONSSPECIFIC KEY RESULT AREA (KRA):
- Consumer Insighting: Develop brand and business-building
insights founded on a holistic understanding of consumers.
- Category Strategy & Portfolio Management: Project a vision for
the Category's future and develops a strategy that grows the
category and manages the portfolio.
- Brand Equity Management: Develop and execute the marketing
plans that consistently build the brand towards its vision (Brand
- Promotions Management (systemwide & local store marketing):
Develop and execute systemwide promotions that are integrated into
the brand's marketing plans. Guide and support local store
marketing activities that build onto the brand's marketing plans.
- Restaurant Operations Understanding: Develop a relevant
understanding of Store Operations, Commissary, Supply Chain, RSQM,
Network Development, Purchasing, and R&D for flawless marketing
- Product Innovation Management (Innovation project management
and Concept & product development): Effectively and efficiently
direct the launch of new and improved products, and evaluate
performance against measurable objectives. Develop concepts and
products that are based on consumers' needs and address marketing
- Brand Communications Management (Campaign Brief Development,
Creative Judgment, Integrated Marketing Campaigns Development, PR &
crisis management, Retail & Visual Identity Development): Develop
clear and concise campaign briefs that direct and inspire creative
outputs. Evaluate creative output on the basis of the brief and
principles of target market classification and the creative
magnifier. Develop integrated marketing campaigns that deliver one
synergized message across different mediums. Develop
campaign-consistent PR programs that address business, marketing,
and communication objectives. Develop retail & visual identity
designs that can build the brand and the business.
- Financial Management (Brand Financial Management & Financial
Analysis): Apply financial analyses in decision-making when
developing and evaluating marketing activities.
- Integrated Marketing Research Plan (IMRP) Management (Research
Planning, Research Analysis & Application): Develop a research
brief and plans for research to achieve brand objectives. Integrate
research findings across the IMRP and applies them into strategic
- Media Management (Media planning, execution & evaluation):
Develop the media strategy and plans according to the campaign
objectives, planning guidelines, and brand recipe. Monitor and
evaluate the performance of media plans for future application of
- Administration & Reports: Prepare individual, department's,
team's plans, objectives, goals, strategies and measures (OGSM).
Prepare management and adhoc reports.JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Education and Experience - 3-4 years experience in Brand
Management or in Creative, Media or Digital agency. - At least
College Degree or related courses in Business, Management,
Marketing Management or related college degree and/or equivalent
combination of education & experience. - Demonstrated experience in
leading and managing marketing people/team preferably in food
service or retail industry.ESSENTIAL SKILLS & TRAITS
- Technical Competencies1. Brand Equity Management2. Consumer
Insighting3. Category Strategy and Portfolio Management4. Media
Management5. Research Planning, Analysis and Application Core
Competencies: C.A.M.P. requirements
- Creating the Business
- Advancing Personal Excellence
- Managing the Business
- Promoting People Processes
- Essential Traits1. Takes Initiative2. Persistent3. Wants
Challenge4. Analytical5. Balance of Authoritative and
Collaborative6. Effective Enforcing7. Enlists Cooperation8.
Finance/Business9. Numerical10. Wants to Lead11. Planning &
Organizing12. Interpersonal Skills13. People Orientation14.
Presentation Skills15. Negotiation Skills16. Project Management17.
Coaching, training and development of people
- Behavioral Attributes (live the core values of the
- Customer Focus
- Speed with Excellence
- Humility to listen and learn
- Honesty and Integrity
- Spirit of Family and Fun OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in MS Applications (MS Word,
Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Physical Effort/Requirements: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will:-- Sit for the majority of their
scheduled work shift.-- Lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use
hands frequently.-- Bend and/or squat down rarely on scheduled
shift.-- Climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely.-- Lift up to 20 pounds
occasionally.-- Need to see well enough to read/compose email,
reports and use the computer and be proactive to customers'
needs.-- Need to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions
and communicate with employees and customers.-- Be required to work
irregular hours, varying work shifts schedules. May oftentimes be
required to attend meetings and coordinate with agency partners
and/or colleagues in other time zones.
Keywords: Chowking, West Covina , Brand Manager, Executive , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!