Remote Tax Senior (Contract)
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Location: West Covina
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Remote Tax Senior Compensation:$65 - $70 / hour Location:Fully
Remote Nationwide (WFH) Duration:2-3 months; with the potential to
- Public accounting experience within the past five years
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States Ideal candidates also
have experience in one or more of the following:
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes Job Description
- We currently have a variety of remote tax projects with clients
across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms who are looking
for project assistance throughout busy seasons as well as special
- Join CPA teams remotely to assist with busy season workloads
- We will work with you to find the perfect opportunity based on
your availability and experience Additional Information Ever had
the desire to skip long commutes, avoid uncomfortable office
settings and politics, and have the ability to focus on your work
from your home office?
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after
freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with
public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the
country in need of your expertise. These are remote,
career-building project opportunities with cutting-edge firms
embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
Why work with us?
- Career growth:make an impression as a top advisor at
- Compensation:CPAs who work as consultants can make double the
regularsalaries and choose their working hours.
- Flexibility:The seasonal nature of this work helps
professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or
starting their businesses. Required
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions, West Covina , Remote Tax Senior (Contract), Accounting, Auditing , West Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!